Small Business, Work at Home & Blogging Info,
Tips, Tricks & How To's.
15 SMART WAYS TO MAKE MONEY WITHOUT A JOB
HOME PAST POSTS ABOUT ME
WORK AT HOME JOBS - DAILY
I've found just 15 of just some of the ways you can make good, consistant money without actually having a job.
Like having a job, consistancy is how you make more money. Keep at it and do the best you can. Some of the below can turn into regular jobs if you want to do it full time.
Not only can you save money, but make $25 for referrals!
1) UBER DRIVER: Make money driving passengers with your vehicle. Work in your spare time, when you want. If you already have a part-time job, you can make ends meet with this fill-in job to make some hours and some dough. You are independent, your own boss. You do have to report this as income, as they will also report to the IRS (by law in the USA) that they paid you XXX.XX amount of money. Uber is in 57 countries, See all countries and cities they hire drivers in here. You must have an iPhone or Android device (that is capable of leaving your house with internet capability) and be able to download their app. IMPORTANT: Don't forget to notify your insurance about what you're doing. You will need to add extra insurance, especially extra medical insurance to pay for multiple injuries to passengers in an accident (even if it wasn't your fault). I recommend at least $100,000 coverage extra medical, but seek an attorney's assistance first. Cover your butt! Also, I would pay the about $200 to incorporate a business name, that way only your business assets can be taken in the event you get sued and lose. It's way worth it. UBER doesn't like you to get tips.
2) LYFT DRIVER: Lyft works pretty much like Uber driving, but at the printing of this article, Lyft lets you get and keep tips, where Uber doesn't want you to get tips. Here's an interesting article about Uber and Lyft and their differences ARTICLE.
3) AIRBNB: With this site, you have to space that you're willing to rent out to strangers. Here is a whole article on it: ARTICLE. You can make good money monthly with extra space, such as your finished basement, unused rooms etc. Check for licensing, legality and insurance required for your area first. Here's what Airbnb says about it.
4) VINES: Making vine videos (6 second videos) can be very lucrative. Funny, interesting, or animal videos are top dogs. Smack cams are great, where someone get smacked with (insert object here). There are vine 'stars' that rack up millions of viewers and therefore, hundreds of thousands of dollars from ads played before and during their videos. Easy to get started, but you have to stand out in the crowd, because everyone else is trying to do this easy job from home.
5) YOUTUBE: This is pretty much like the vine paragraph above, but on YouTube, you can also be a star with just about any kind of videos and you're not limited to 6 seconds. Many who make the big bucks, have followers for subjects like: how to (put on make up products, make something etc), DIY, top 10 (whatever), animals, funny stuff, politics and more. You get paid by ads run before and during your videos.
6) CREATE A SERVICE BUSINESS: The link on this goes to Entrepreneur.com and has an article about it. Try to think of a need in your area and fill the void. Every area of the country has some unfufilled need that you can provide a service for and make a good profit out of it. Start something unheard of or go with the usuals, like pet grooming, personal chef, tax preparer etc.
7) DESIGN YOUR OWN PRODUCT: I can't say I endorse this company link to the left, but it's one I found that will help you out. You can also Google, "design your own product" and see what comes up. You can design a physical product with a company or make digital products, such as info books that are electronic downloads and never have to have a 'product' on hand. See the Kickstarter paragraph below to help you raise capital for your product.
8) KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN: While Kickstarter isn't really a way to 'make' money, it is a way to fund your dreams (and money from it is taxable as regular income, so be aware. You need to ask for more than you think you need to account for the taxes being taken out.) Here is a helpful article about Kickstarter: ARTICLE.
9) WEBSITE TRAFFIC GENERATOR: The link to the left is a Google search. Pay particular attention to the paid ads on the right and what they do for a site. What you do is use these sites, (yes, they cost you money) to generate traffic to YOUR customers website and charge them more than it costs you. Easy.
10) FLIPPING GUNS: You can buy guns cheap and resell them at a later date on the same site they were listed on when you bought it, if it's something rare or in real need. The link provided is to a Google search of gun selling websites. My favorite is Armslist.com that has guns for sale in all states that guns are legal in and you as a buyer pay nothing to look and go buy guns. If you would have bought some Bushmaster .223's prior to some idiot using it to shoot people a while back and then sold the same gun today, you would profit about $400 each on them. Look for deals that come WITH ammo.
11) SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER: The link to the left goes to Google articles on "how to be a social media manager". If you're good at social media, or at least willing to learn to be, this is an excellent job you can do from home, even part-time. With the use of tools like Hootsuite that let you manage 50 social accounts at once on a pro plan, it's easy. I know a person who charges $50/mo for each company that she manages their accounts for. You may make more or less depending on your area.
12) LINE STANDER: The link to the left is a Google search for "be a line stander". Articles and actual employers that will hire you to stand in line for someone else and you get paid. Stuff like: concert tickets, grand openings and 1st day issue of new products etc.
13) FAKE BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND: The link to the left will take you to a Google search for how to be a fake boyfriend/girlfriend. I can't even believe this is an actual need, but to each his/her own. Desperate or weird people will hire you to pretend to be their significant other to fool people into believing they are important or make you jealous and you get paid. Good luck.
Get coupons, cash back AND make $25 for referrals!
14) START A PODCAST: The link is to a site that tells you how to make money with podcasts by getting sponsors. The sponsors will vary depending on the type of podcast you have. Like YouTube videos, podcasts can be any subject you want, but of course you want to pick one that will be popular with the general audience and with sponsors.
15) PERSONAL/PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZER: The link to the left is a Google search for personal/professional organizers. One step further, you can actually get a certification for it. The professional organizing industry has a certification program that was developed by NAPO and is operated under the auspices of the Board of Certification for Professional Organizers - Get certified here.
Now, out of all these jobs, none of them appeal to you, you can aways work from home using this site of over 70 companies that will let you work out of your home, with a computer and some require a phone: Work at Home Jobs
SEE MY ETSY SHOP for industrial steampunk lamps and other stuff for your home, man cave or shop.
RELATED ARTICLE: 15 "NO JOB" JOBS.